- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Minimum height: 55 inches tall
- Maximum weight: 285 pounds
Participants 10 to 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult. One adult (age 18 or older) may supervise up to two participants (ages 10 to 15). Supervising adults must accompany the participants on the course and may not supervise from the ground.
Participants who are 16 or older do not need to be accompanied by a supervising adult.
Participants who are 16 or 17 must bring with them a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian, as well as a copy of that individual’s photo ID. You may download the waiver here.
The zipline course requires a certain degree of physical fitness. If you can climb a rope ladder using your arms and legs, we encourage you to give the course a try. Not sure? Visit Zipline Kingdom to speak to a zipline host and observe the course in operation. Zipline Kingdom is located at Jefferson Memorial Forest (11311 Mitchell Hill Road, Fairdale, Kentucky, 40118).
You should not participate if you have a neck, back, or bone condition; have a heart issue or high blood pressure; are pregnant; or have had recent surgery.
Zipline Kingdom does not refund the cost of your zipline journey if you cannot complete the course.
What to Wear
- Wear loose, comfortable, and durable clothing.
- Shirts should be long enough to tuck into pants or shorts.
- Your waist must be covered while wearing your harness.
- Shoes with closed toes and heels are required.
- No sandals, open toed, or slip-on shoes are permitted.
- Hair that reaches past the shoulders must be tied back and secured.
- Leave your jewelry at home or lock it in your vehicle.
- For your safety, make sure any body piercing jewelry is protected or removed.
- We recommend that you secure your glasses with a sport strap.
You may wear gloves if your hands are sensitive. Gloves are available for purchase at the Zipline Kingdom welcome center.